Early registration is encouraged since last year's series set a new attendance record.
This year’s stops include:
- Hartford, Connecticut – Oct. 7.
- Denver, Colorado – Oct. 13.
- San Francisco, California – Oct. 15.
- Ottawa – Oct. 20.
- Louisville, Kentucky – Oct. 22.
- Grand Rapids, Michigan – Oct. 27.
- Greenville, South Carolina – Oct. 29.
This year, the Proven Winners Team, along with retailing guru Judy Sharpton (at left), will be showing off the new varieties for the spring 2010 season, sharing growing tips, retail selling and merchandising suggestions, as well as providing updates on the marketing and advertising campaign for next spring.
The second annual Grower University will be held in Hartford on Oct. 8, providing in-depth growing information on all Proven Winners plants.
For more information on the Roadshows or the Grower University, click here.