CPMA announces new 2023-2024 chair
May 15, 2023 By Greenhouse Canada
May 15, 2023 – The Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA) has announced Colin Chapdelaine as the 2023-2024 CPMA Chair following his appointment during the board meeting held concurrently with the 2023 CPMA Convention and Trade Show.
Chapdelaine brings to this role broad knowledge and extensive experience, having worked in the industry for more than 25 years. He is currently the president of berry operations at Star Produce and has served on CPMA Board from 2007 to 2012 and then from 2015 to present. He is also a member of CPMA’s Executive and Human Resources Committees and is currently the vice-chair of the Association’s Industry Technology Advisory Committee.
In addition to building on the work of his predecessors, Chapdelaine will prioritize crucial areas that significantly affect the industry. These include advancing innovation and sustainability while also addressing key supply chain challenges.
In his role as chair, Chapdelaine will be supported by the Executive Committee, which consists of:
- Chair: Colin Chapdelaine, Star Group/BC Hot House Foods Inc., (Grower/Packer/Shipper)
- Past chair: Mario Masellis, Catania Worldwide (Wholesaler)
- 1st vice-chair: George Pitsikoulis, Canadawide Fruit Wholesalers Inc. (Wholesaler)
- 2nd vice-chair: Steve Bamford, Fresh Advancements (Wholesaler)
- Executive committee member: David Dube, Krown Produce (Wholesaler)
- Executive committee member: Steve Boulianne, Metro Richelieu Inc. (Retailer)
Print this page