CNLA Awards of Excellence winners
February 1, 2013 By Canadian Garden Centre & Nursery
Feb. 1, 2013, Niagara Falls, ON — Winners of the 2013 Canadian Nursery Landscape Association (CNLA) National Awards of Landscape Excellence were announced during the 10th annual national awards gala.
The event, co-hosted by Landscape Ontario’s Denis Flanagan and new CNLA president Christene LeVatte, was held at the Hilton Hotel – Fallsview on Jan. 31. Nine awards were presented to companies and individuals across the country, showcasing Canada’s best in the industry.
This year's winners were:
- RBC Grower of the Year: Sheridan Nurseries Ltd.
- DynaSCAPE Award of Excellence for Landscape Design: The Landmark Group (Ont.)
- John Deere Award of Excellence for Residential Landscape Maintenance: Snider Turf & Landscape Care Ltd. (Ont.)
- John Deere Award of Excellence for Commercial Landscape Maintenance: The Cultivated Garden (Ont.)
- Caterpillar Award of Excellence for Residential Landscape Construction/Installation: Fossil Projects Services Ltd. (B.C.)
- Caterpillar Award of Excellence for Commercial Landscape Construction/Installation: Flynn Canada Ltd. (Ont.)
- Chrysler Garden Centre of the Year Award: Sheridan Nurseries Ltd. (Unionville, Ont.)
- Green for Life Community Award: St. James Park Revitalization Project, including the Friends of St. James Park and the St. Lawrence Market BIA (Ont.)
- CNLA President's Award: Gloria Beck of Parkland Nurseries & Garden Centre Ltd. (Alta.)
The awards recognize companies that have actively participated in raising the level of professionalism in the industry. Each province nominates members that are then entered into the national awards.
Print this page