Posted on January 20, 2020
Trillium Floral is a wholesale floral brokerage located in St.Catharines, Ontario. We purchase Canadian cut flowers and potted plants and sell them to the United States. We are experiencing an exciting growth phase and we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and energetic salesperson to join our growing team.
This person would be responsible for:
– Receiving and entering orders accurately and efficiently.
– Communicating with customers in a respectful, polite and positive manner.
– Communicating with warehouse staff when required to ensure orders are fulfilled and customers are satisfied.
– Reaching daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
– Acquiring new customers through cold calling, social media and warm incoming leads.
– Generating marketing material (email blasts) to customers.
– Working with office administrator to generate order guides and marketing materials for customers.
– Covering for other team members in their absences.
– Occasional travel to US for tradeshows (set up/exhibit/take down).
– Occasional travel to US to acquire / visit customers.
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales, ideally in floral or greenhouse industry.
– Minimum College Diploma in sales or marketing.
– Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite.
– Formal sales training (an asset)
– Must be able to work in an open office environment.
– Must have passport/be able to travel to US.
– Salary position – to commensurate with experience.
– Flexcare benefit plan (Vision, Dental, Orthodontist, Extended Health Care).
– RRSP matching plan
Hours of Work
– This is a full time position – Monday Thru Friday.
– Hours of work will be 7:00am to 4:00pm.
– Additional hours may be required on evenings/weekends during busy times.