Location: Waterford, Ontario
Posted on October 18, 2022
A person needed to supervise vegetable greenhouse farm.
Permanent position, full-time, 40+ hours per week, $20 per hour
Farm Supervisor duties:
• Supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
• Provide agricultural crop services such as irrigating, spraying and harvesting.
• Assist in the development and implantation of farm safety and integrated pest management.
• Train workers.
• Maintain operational records.
• Participate in the operation of machinery and equipment.
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
• Ensure farm safety and Food safety procedures are followed.
• Maintain quality control and production records.
• Be able to perform general farm duties.
Applying applicants must have:
• Valid pesticide license for Ontario
• Must have experience with maintaining Canada Gap Food Safety Certification.
• Must have at least 1 years experience with greenhouse vegetable growing.
• Must have attended an agricultural college or school.
• AZ license an assest.
• Fluent in English.
903 Concession 12, Waterford Ontario N0E1Y0
Job Type: Full-time, Salary: $20.00/hour