CGC’17: Here’s why you should attend
Sept. 6, 2017, Niagara Falls, Ont. – The Canadian Greenhouse Conference is a little less than a month away. Have you registered yet?
It’s being held Oct. 4-5 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls.
Here are eight great reasons, courtesy of the CGC, on why you should attend.
• Free parking all day, every day – no lines, no hassles.
• See, touch and interact with new technology and products.
• Talk to the experts – exhibitors and speakers are here as a resource for your business. Bring your questions and get those answers!
• Generate ideas – information to bring about innovation.
• Comparison shopping – all the players are here and eager for your business.
• Planning – gather information and collect business contacts for that next purchase or expansion.
• Connect with colleagues – this might be the most important reason of all – we don’t operate in a bubble. Talk to old friends and make new ones; share industry challenges and solutions, laugh a little (or a lot).
• Return to work re-energized with new ideas and a sense of community.
Visit the CGC website for more information.