Vineland Innovation Report now on the web
Oct. 18, 2016, Vineland Station, Ont. – Updates on some of the world’s leading horticulture research are now online.
The 2016-17 Innovation Report offers a variety of articles on Vineland Research & Innovation Centre research programs, ranging from biocontrol, consumer insights, rose and greenhouse tomato breeding, and automation technologies, to name a few.
• The dirt on healthy urban trees.
• Say what? Talking science with consumers.
• Appassimento chamber ups Ontario’s wine game.
• Crafting a sustainable cider industry.
• The scent of a tomato.
• Patience and possibilities: Vineland’s apple program takes root.
• Rose collection begins to bloom.
• Cold Snap™ spreading and that’s a good thing.
• A mite-y discovery.
• Innovative automation technologies around the corner.
To view the report, please click here.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Global applicants called for Dutch cannabis classA new two-week intensive cannabis production course has just been…
Canadian packaging recognized in BerlinA Canadian food-service and packaging company took home the bronze…
Mobile app lends support to foreign workersThere’s a new mobile app for international farm workers in…
BC cannabis growers excluded from carbon tax reliefGreenhouse carbon tax relief grant applications are now being accepted…
Midwest Green Industry Experience – Training DaysTue Mar 05, 2019
Midwest Green Industry Experience – Training DaysThu Mar 07, 2019
Canada BloomsFri Mar 08, 2019
CHC AGMWed Mar 13, 2019 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
China International Floriculture & Horticulture Trade FairSun Mar 17, 2019