Leading edge Innovation at Vineland
Oct. 18, 2017, Vineland Station, Ont. – Want to check out some of the latest horticulture research of the Vineland Research and Innovation Centre? It’s just a click away.
The 2017-18 Vineland Innovation Report has been posted online for easy access. Click here to view the report.
Here’s a sampling of the profiled projects:
• The potential of sweet potato propagation.
• Cracking the code on eggplant production.
• The scent of opportunity.
• Gene miners: Meet PGI, Vineland’s first spin-off company.
• Mini-cuke packer promises big changes.
• Stars align for Chinook Sunrise™.
• Rooting for success with RootSmart™.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Growing food in hard-to-grow placesNov. 8, 2017, Ottawa – If you’ve visited or lived…
Green Industry Show returns to CalgaryNov. 15, 2017, Calgary – The Green Industry Show and…
Québec’s ‘agri-food jewel’ expandsNov. 9, 2017, Drummondville, Que. – Jacques Demers, president and CEO…
New media resource for cannabis producers debutsNov. 8, 2017, Simcoe, Ont. – The digital version Grow…
Great Lakes Growers ExpoTue Dec 05, 2017 @ 8:00AM - 05:00PM
Landscape Ontario's Congress'18Tue Jan 09, 2018 @ 8:00AM - 05:00PM
FARMS AGMFri Mar 02, 2018 @ 8:00AM - 05:00PM