Here are five things to think about when designing your next business card:
- Your business card is a reflection on you and your company. A cheap looking card can have a negative impact on your image.
- Be sure to only include the social media links that you don't mind your clients seeing. A personal Facebook page should be kept personal.
- Think about the stock it will be printed on. A card that feels good to the touch will have a positive impact beyond just its appearance.
- If you want your photo on the card, make sure it's professionally taken and "photoshopped" as needed.
- Don't leave the back of your card blank. List your services, insert a QR code, or just make lines for writing notes.