Record-breaking year for Bevo Agro
Oct. 30, 2017, Langley, B.C. – Bevo Agro Inc. is celebrating a record-setting year.
The company reports all-time records were achieved for sales, EBITDA and net earnings for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017.
Major 2017 highlights include:
• All-time records achieved for revenue, EBITDA and Net Income.
• Record revenues totalling $33,351,285.
• Record EBITDA of $7,048,609.
• Record earnings per share of $0.12.
Fiscal 2017 highlights (versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by $2.184M or 7 per cent.
• 8 per cent increase in net earnings.
• Earnings per share of $0.12 compared to $0.11.
• EBITDA increased by 21 per cent to $7.048 M.
Fourth quarter highlights (2017 versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by 23 per cent.
• Net earnings increased by 8 per cent.
• EBITDA increased by 44 per cent.
Bevo Agro is a leading North American supplier of propagated agricultural plants, operating greenhouse facilities in Langley and Pitt Meadows, B.C. The company's main products are the propagation of vegetable plants such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and other plants such as bedding plants, flowers and grasses.
The company markets its products to established greenhouse growers, nurseries and retail outlets throughout North America. The majority of Bevo's sales result from repeat customer orders through recurring multiyear contracts.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Cannabis competes for talent and financingAlready coping with long-standing challenges such as foreign competition and…
$15M switch to greenhouse strawberries in time for Valentine's DayStrawberry plants replaced cucumbers in a Leamington greenhouse this summer…
Plucking cucumbers by robot handSomewhere in Germany, there’s a robotic arm being created to…
Deadlines for carbon tax rebates approachingFor greenhouse operators in British Columbia and Alberta, deadlines to…
Greenhouse IPM: Achieving Sustainable Biocontrol WorkshopFri Feb 23, 2018 @ 8:30AM - 01:30PM
Alberta Grower's Day 2018Fri Feb 23, 2018 @ 9:00AM - 05:00PM
Webinar: Using mineral nutrition to prevent root-borne pathogensWed Feb 28, 2018 @12:00PM - 12:30PM
National Floriculture ForumFri Mar 02, 2018