Record-breaking year for Bevo Agro
Oct. 30, 2017, Langley, B.C. – Bevo Agro Inc. is celebrating a record-setting year.
The company reports all-time records were achieved for sales, EBITDA and net earnings for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017.
Major 2017 highlights include:
• All-time records achieved for revenue, EBITDA and Net Income.
• Record revenues totalling $33,351,285.
• Record EBITDA of $7,048,609.
• Record earnings per share of $0.12.
Fiscal 2017 highlights (versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by $2.184M or 7 per cent.
• 8 per cent increase in net earnings.
• Earnings per share of $0.12 compared to $0.11.
• EBITDA increased by 21 per cent to $7.048 M.
Fourth quarter highlights (2017 versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by 23 per cent.
• Net earnings increased by 8 per cent.
• EBITDA increased by 44 per cent.
Bevo Agro is a leading North American supplier of propagated agricultural plants, operating greenhouse facilities in Langley and Pitt Meadows, B.C. The company's main products are the propagation of vegetable plants such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and other plants such as bedding plants, flowers and grasses.
The company markets its products to established greenhouse growers, nurseries and retail outlets throughout North America. The majority of Bevo's sales result from repeat customer orders through recurring multiyear contracts.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Growing food in hard-to-grow placesNov. 8, 2017, Ottawa – If you’ve visited or lived…
Green Industry Show returns to CalgaryNov. 15, 2017, Calgary – The Green Industry Show and…
Québec’s ‘agri-food jewel’ expandsNov. 9, 2017, Drummondville, Que. – Jacques Demers, president and CEO…
New media resource for cannabis producers debutsNov. 8, 2017, Simcoe, Ont. – The digital version Grow…
Great Lakes Growers ExpoTue Dec 05, 2017 @ 8:00AM - 05:00PM
Landscape Ontario's Congress'18Tue Jan 09, 2018 @ 8:00AM - 05:00PM
FARMS AGMFri Mar 02, 2018 @ 8:00AM - 05:00PM