Record-breaking year for Bevo Agro
Oct. 30, 2017, Langley, B.C. – Bevo Agro Inc. is celebrating a record-setting year.
The company reports all-time records were achieved for sales, EBITDA and net earnings for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017.
Major 2017 highlights include:
• All-time records achieved for revenue, EBITDA and Net Income.
• Record revenues totalling $33,351,285.
• Record EBITDA of $7,048,609.
• Record earnings per share of $0.12.
Fiscal 2017 highlights (versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by $2.184M or 7 per cent.
• 8 per cent increase in net earnings.
• Earnings per share of $0.12 compared to $0.11.
• EBITDA increased by 21 per cent to $7.048 M.
Fourth quarter highlights (2017 versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by 23 per cent.
• Net earnings increased by 8 per cent.
• EBITDA increased by 44 per cent.
Bevo Agro is a leading North American supplier of propagated agricultural plants, operating greenhouse facilities in Langley and Pitt Meadows, B.C. The company's main products are the propagation of vegetable plants such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and other plants such as bedding plants, flowers and grasses.
The company markets its products to established greenhouse growers, nurseries and retail outlets throughout North America. The majority of Bevo's sales result from repeat customer orders through recurring multiyear contracts.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Windsor researchers study solar-powered greenhousesUniversity of Windsor researchers have teamed with local produce growers…
Empower plants through well-balanced irrigationWhat is plant empowerment? Typically, traditional plant production methods are…
Federal investment in biomassEarlier this year, the federal government announced an investment of…
Greenhouse growers round out CPMA awardsKingsville greenhouse growers were some of the big award winners…
Data-driven growing in practiceThu Apr 18, 2019 @ 9:00am -
GreenTechTue Jun 11, 2019
Grower DaysTue Jun 18, 2019
International Floriculture ExpoTue Jun 18, 2019
Cultivate '19Sat Jul 13, 2019
ASHS ConferenceMon Jul 22, 2019