Record-breaking year for Bevo Agro
Oct. 30, 2017, Langley, B.C. – Bevo Agro Inc. is celebrating a record-setting year.
The company reports all-time records were achieved for sales, EBITDA and net earnings for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017.
Major 2017 highlights include:
• All-time records achieved for revenue, EBITDA and Net Income.
• Record revenues totalling $33,351,285.
• Record EBITDA of $7,048,609.
• Record earnings per share of $0.12.
Fiscal 2017 highlights (versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by $2.184M or 7 per cent.
• 8 per cent increase in net earnings.
• Earnings per share of $0.12 compared to $0.11.
• EBITDA increased by 21 per cent to $7.048 M.
Fourth quarter highlights (2017 versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by 23 per cent.
• Net earnings increased by 8 per cent.
• EBITDA increased by 44 per cent.
Bevo Agro is a leading North American supplier of propagated agricultural plants, operating greenhouse facilities in Langley and Pitt Meadows, B.C. The company's main products are the propagation of vegetable plants such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and other plants such as bedding plants, flowers and grasses.
The company markets its products to established greenhouse growers, nurseries and retail outlets throughout North America. The majority of Bevo's sales result from repeat customer orders through recurring multiyear contracts.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Lights on for greenhouse berriesWith greenhouse strawberries becoming increasingly popular among consumers, how can…
Managing the rootzone: Irrigation volumes and EC, WC graphsIn this article, we will focus on how to plan…
CGC'18 raises the bar yet againIf attendees thought the bar was set high from last…
How does a consumer value a plant?When a customer walks through your garden centre, how do…
Northeast Greenhouse Conference and ExpoWed Nov 07, 2018 @ 8:00am -
Saskatchewan Green Trades ConferenceThu Nov 08, 2018 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
Expo FIHOQ 2018Wed Nov 14, 2018 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
Green Industry Show 2018Thu Nov 15, 2018
Poinsettia Open HouseTue Nov 20, 2018 @10:00am - 02:30pm
HortEastTue Nov 27, 2018