March 12, 2015, Amsterdam – Seven Dutch business leaders have been appointed by Amsterdam RAI to its newly formed GreenTech Summit Committee.
Loek Hermans (pictured), a senator and chairman of Greenport Holland, is chairman. Other committee members include:
• Sjaak Bakker – manager at Wageningen University & Research Centre.
• Ferdi van Elswijk – manager of the Prominent Greenhouse Academy at Prominent Growers Association.
• Robert-Jan de Goey – commercial director at Dalsem.
• Harm Maters – chairman of AVAG.
• Eric Moor – managing director at Sion Orchids.
• Martin Steentjes – CTO at Van der Hoeven Horticultural Projects.
• Mariska Dreschler – manager of GreenTech at Amsterdam RAI.
The role of the Summit committee is to advise conference management on defining trends, challenges and discussion points that must feature in the Summit, as well as the invited keynotes and speakers.
GreenTech Summit is supported by nine Silver Sponsors:
• Royal Brinkman.
• Codema Systems Group.
• Dalsem Group.
• Hoogendoorn Growth Management.
• Ludvig Svennson.
• Van der Hoeven Horticultural Projects.
• Vostermans Ventilation.
Speakers and delegates from around the world will gather on June 9 of this year in the Amsterdam RAI Convention Centre for the first GreenTech Summit. This exclusive conference for industry leaders and influencers in will discuss the theme: “What’s Next for Green Horticulture?”
The invitation-only GreenTech Summit will be held in the odd years, when there is no GreenTech trade show. The next GreenTech trade show will take place June 14-16 in 2016.
Both events are organized by and take place at Amsterdam RAI Convention Centre.
Print this page