Ball Seed release new Thrive and Flourish brochure
The 2023 brochure showcases dozens of new offerings, plus tried-and-true varieties for planting success across North America.
December 12, 2022 By Ball Seed
Ball Seed has announced the 2023 edition of its Thrive and Flourish brochure for garden centre inspiration is now available.
The annual resource puts expert plant advice in the hands of greenhouse growers to help their customers build top-performing landscape designs and engage their retail audiences.
With topics and categories curated by Jeff Gibson, Ball Seed IGC and Landscape Business Manager, the 2023 brochure showcases dozens of new offerings, plus tried-and-true varieties for planting success across North America.
Some of the topics and trends covered in the 2023 Thrive / Flourish brochure include:
- Recommendations in perennials to grow your bottom line
- New and tried-and-true annuals for sun or shade locations
- Top garden center “must haves” to build customer excitement
- A fresh list of pollinator-friendly plants
- Gift and impulse opportunities with dianthus and potted carnations
For more information, visit and download digital copies at ballseed.com.
Print this page