Argos smart scanning solution for young plant propagators
January 5, 2021 By Press Release
Professional growers nowadays are supplying a large variety of plant species to their clients. A very labour-intensive process and in addition to the extensive audit work, the outbound process can be error-prone leading young plant propagators to expensive and often compromised solutions.
That’s why TTA invented the Argos.
The Argos system is a smart scanning system which observes trolleys on visible QR/barcodes and product height. Pictures of each trolley are taken for reporting and evidencing.
The main advantages of the Argos solution are:
- Detailed insights in incoming and outgoing goods
- Less manual labour
- Higher accuracy
- Less discussions with clients about freight damage
- Data automatically processed into Inventory Management System
Additionally, TTA offers the possibility of completely automating the entire outbound process by implementing Lowpad AMRs (Autonomous Mobile Robot).
This year, TTA implemented the Argos system at Royal Lemkes to full satisfaction of the client. The results are more than promising, says the company.
Print this page
- Self-watering soil could reduce water use in agriculture
- Negative COVID test results required prior to boarding plane