Aquascape launches smartphone app
May 16, 2012 By Canadian Garden Centre & Nursery
May 16, 2012, St. Charles, IL — Aquascape Inc. is debuting a new smartphone app designed for pond and garden enthusiasts.
The Aquascape app offers water gardening tips and information, divided into five easy-to-use sections.
"The Aquascape app is like a miniature version of our website right at your fingertips," said Greg Wittstock, founder and CEO of Aquascape. "Our goal is to provide useful information on all things related to water gardening on a convenient, easy-to-use mobile device."
Notable features of the app include:
- Hundreds of high quality water photos including landscape transformations, fish, aquatic plants and outdoor living spaces
- The latest news on Aquascape pond products and events
- How-to videos on pond installation, maintenance, fish and plant care
- Water gardening articles that cover fish and plant care, water quality, design tips, seasonal maintenance and more
- An online store that showcases a variety of pond supplies
The Aquascape app is available for Apple iPhone and Google Android-based smartphones. To download the app, visit the iTunes store.
Print this page