Feb. 10, 2016 — The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) has welcomed new affiliate members.
Joining the AIPH are:
• PRIVA – Global supplier of climate and irrigation management control technology and software.
• Philips – Researchers and suppliers of LED lighting technology for growers.
• HortiAlliance – Integrated platform of suppliers of services, capital goods, consumables, seeds and cuttings to growers worldwide.
• Doppelmayr – Manufacturer and installer of cable car systems relevant for international horticultural exhibitions.
• Valhor – The umbrella organization for ornamental horticulture in France.
These businesses join MPS Sustainable Quality and Bavaria International Exhibition Organizing, who were approved as affiliate members in 2015.
“I am pleased to see major international businesses like these joining AIPH,” said president Bernard Oosterom. “Together with the trade association members, we will become an even stronger force in supporting ornamentals growers worldwide.”
AIPH Affiliate Membership is open to businesses related to the ornamental horticulture, exhibitions and landscape industry that would like to support the work of AIPH and utilize this extensive international network.
Affiliate Membership costs only 500 euros per year and approved members are entitled to access all AIPH membership benefits.
Print this page